Monday 1 November 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord is with me 
Whithersoever I go God’s  presence goes with me 
God is exalted over every area of my life 
I move from victory to victory 
I am a rising light 

I move out of season of striving to thriving 
The Lord of host is with me 
The God of Jacob is my refuge and shield 
My new season comes with bountiful testimonies 
I reach for the best of God

I declare that God is God in every area of my life , family and everyone connected to me
I will not be afraid 
I win in season and through season 
My time  of overflow has come 
Every good thing that is of God I receive 
I will not be unstable like the waters , I stay focused on God 
In this new month I win
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
HAPPY NEW MONTH FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment