Tuesday 16 November 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE NAME OF JESUS 

BIBLES FOCUS- Acts 21:13 KJV
[13] Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.


PRAYER: FATHER I LIVE FOR YOU IN ALL MY ENDEAVOR. LORD I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH. FATHER I PAY MY ALLEGIANCE TO YOU. LORD I CHOOSE YOU AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE AND OF MY WORLD. I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO GOD THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH. LORD I DRAW CLOSE TO YOU DAILY . FATHER I CONSECRATE MY LIFE TO YOU. EVERYTHING WITHON AND AROUND ME BREATH JESUS. I GUVE NYSELF IN SERVICE AND LOWLINESS OF HEART TO GOD. I LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU LORD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- He that losses his life will gain it and he that hold his life will loose it. When you give up everything for the name of Jesus, it’s not a loss but a gain. Standing for Jesus will sometimes attract enemy. Not everyone likes it different, so many are used to dining in sin. The norm of sin is hovering about. But you must stand. Gaining the whole world is not the gain but standing for Jesus is. He is the everything you need. For one with God is a majority . To stand for the truth you must be spiritually and physically be ready 

TODAY’S TIP: WHATEVER YOU LOOSE FOR CHRUST SAKE IS GAIN.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment