Monday 12 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY: 12:2018

NUGGET :DELIVERED
ISAIAH 63:12; That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
What is that situation you think God can't step into? The truth is there is none. A man,person/people whose lives have been placed  in the hands of God is/are already delivered, all you need to do is to focus on God. It goes to show that no matter how tough it gets the one who holds and own your life is greater. You are God's representative here on earth ,you are God's pleasure show room,he will never let anything rub his name in the mud,never ! The reason why you still feel it's impossible is because you haven't taken it all to God and let him show you the unusual. You are the moses of your generation let God do his work through you. Let God change that family history through you. Know that you are saved by grace through faith not just from sin but from everything not in alignment with God for your life.
Thank you Lord for saving me from sin,sickness, poverty and everything that doesn't align to your plan for me. I believe that I am saved and delivered by the power of God. Satan has no hold over me because I have been bought by the blood of Jesus. I am delivered from situations that try to make God a liar. My life is totally surrendered to God I have nothing lost. I am assured in Christ and totally secured. I am carried pass obstacles by the glorious arm of God ,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: GOD CAN NEVER LEAVE YOU STRANDED.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment