Wednesday 14 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:14:2018

NUGGET: WORRY NOT
1JOHN 2:19;They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Don't worry about those who leave your life,your midst,your click,congregation. Especially as a Christian or a child of God. When people leave because of how committed you are to God,how you live your life for God,calling you over spiritual and trying to intimidate you to pulling down your values and letting go of the truth you know and the faith you believe. Please let them go and don't force it. When God is first every other thing falls in place but when other things are placed ahead God leaves the space. Antichrist are not just those who will be around after the coming of Jesus, Antichrist are already in play. For anything that goes against Christ is an Antichrist. Don't beat the standard of your faith just to please people, what shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and loose your soul. Don't dim your light to suite or blend with darkness. Let your yea be yea and your nay, nay.
Father I submit my self to you for total control. I let go of all that keep dragging me out and back. I shall not dim my light to please darkness. I receive power and grace to stand for what is right. The truth shall forever be proclaimed in my lips. Every spirit of depression due to rejection for the sake of Christ is cancelled. I enjoy peace in every area of my life in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR LIFE IS TOO INTENTIONALLY CRAFTED BY  GOD  TO BE A MISTAKE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment