Friday 16 February 2018

LOVE AND FORGIVENESS


It was too busy to be called a day, so I let it go like every other day not knowing it would hurt you again. It's much that I want to say ,but I'll rather you turn around and think of it again. Not the most perfect,not the best still we choose us in this ride till the end.
I am you and you are me ,just as Christ has declared it to be and God has joined us to live. We wouldn't hold this for too long else it will crush all we've built through the storm. We were made for this to imperfectly fit. We ere still we come to meet with it. We will let go of the hurts that we feel and not our hearts that beats as one,because love is meant to live and not leave. So we say we stay and we fight till the end, mend the broken bridges cos love heals the deepest wound. We'll let love win,we'll let love live and let our hearts forgive. It's all love we got to give.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment