Monday 26 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:26:2018

NUGGET: LAUNCHING INTO THE GREATER
JOHN 1:50-51;Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.  And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Are you believing God beyond what you see. Do you believe God despite the peer pressure or what every other person thinks. God is saying to someone because you have believed, you shall see greater. Trust God by being blind to what the environment is saying. For someone you haven't even seen your answer, still you believe that it is done. You haven't let the physical happening waver your faith nor cause disbelieve in your heart,you shall see greater. You did not turn your focus from me ,you shall see greater. Those who are saying where is your God and you boast of me despite all odds you shall see greater.
Lord I believe in you and I know that you have greater in store for me. I do not allow myself to be boxed by unbelieve because my focus is you. I set my heart on the truth of your word. I know for sure that you will not fail and your word will come to pass in me. Father my confidence is unshaken for I know that you are able and I am more than conqueror through you in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LET THE PHYSICAL CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT GOD AND HIS WORD. WON'T GOD DO IT ?

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment