Wednesday 21 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:21:2018

NUGGET: CREATED FOR HIS PLEASURE TO PLEASE HIM
REVELATION 4:11; Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created
God wants to be able to look at you and be pleased ,satisfied saying well done my child. He wants your life to boast in Him. Knowing why you were created is one,living the purpose to please your creator is another. The product was made to bring credit to the manufacturer. Are you bringing glory to your manufacturer,who is God. Do people see you and say I thank God for your life. Are you claiming the credit for yourself /ascribing it to God. Anything outside God's pleasure a satanic plot.
Father I want to live for you. I desire to walk with you and work for you. My life shall not bring shame to God. All that my life shall bring will minister to others to love God more. I shall not be a cast away from God's presence. The mercies of God will continue to speak over me and my household. I will go outside God's will nor will I fall prey to the voles of the devil. I receive grace over all on Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE BEST REWARD IS WELL DONE MY CHILD ,YOU HAVE DONE WELL -GOD .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment