Sunday 25 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:25:2018

NUGGET: TEST OF FAITH
PSALM 40:1; I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
A faith that is tried becomes refined and it moves from just faith to believing. You have to understand that the period of your waiting is a test of your faith. God will never give you a blessing that you aren't prepared for,God will not give you that which will take your life. No matter how long it takes in your own eyes know that the trying of your faith ends with a glorious crown of celebration. The psalmist said I waited ,it could have been a waiting of 2years,10years,25years but know this that God will always come through. It may tarry in your eyes but it will come to pass at the right time. A thousand years is but a day in his sight. Know that a wait with God is never a waste. Don't let your faith waver. Keep believing because when it happens it will go beyond your asking.
Jesus I believe, and I know what you have in store for me beyond what my mind can fathom. I believe Lord that you are causing me to burst into my season of testimony. I decree your grace over my life. My years of waiting on you Lord will not end a waste nor disgrace. I trust you Lord for strength to overcome every atom of fear. I come out triumphant in the name of Jesus, amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR WAITING PERIOD IS NOT A WASTE. TRUST GOD THROUGH THE TEST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment