Sunday 18 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:18:2018

NUGGET- EVIDENCE OF HIS PRESENCE
1SAMUEL 18:12; And Saul was afraid of David, because the LORD was with him, and was departed from Saul.

Saul wasn't afraid of David because he fought battles and won,neither was David higher in position than Saul as at the time but there was something about David that made Saul tremble ,it was the aura of God's presence. Saul perceived the aroma of God's presence evidently in the life of David. God's presence is like a scent that can't be hidden nor ignored. So many times Saul tried to kill David but he failed,it was the covering of God's presence upon the life of David that was at work. You can never fall prey to the devil when you are a carrier of God's presence. As a child of God you shouldn't be the one hiding for the devil. Know and Understand that you carry the greater. There must be an evidence that this one is different. You must get yourself soaked in his presence so much that you are a demon chaser. You must yearn to be an unusual Christian.
O Lord I am dependant on you to equip me with your power to be an unusual Christian. The power of God is at work in me ,making me a terror to the kingdom of darkness. Satan and his host will see me and flee. I carry the light of God. I receive the divine covering of your presence. I am not am ordinary Christian, is am a demon chaser. Those who seek my life will see me and fear.The Lord is for me and with me no power can be against me in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: CHRISTIANITY SHOULDN'T END JUST BY THE WORD OF THE MOUTH BUT YOU MUST BE AN OBVIOUS CARRIER OF GOD'S PRESENCE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment