Thursday 8 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:8:2018

NUGGET: SPIRITUAL NUTRIENT
1PETER 2:2,3; As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

The word of God is the food for our spirit, as we milk from it daily, we are align in the way God desires us to grow and go. It is in the word that we are inclined to the depth of revelation from God. As you milk from the word there is an experience of continuous taste of his grace. The spirit man doesn't feed on physical food but the spiritual milk, as you mature in what desires you to be. Emptying yourself of the unhealthy lifestyle requires that your spirit be nourished in and with the word.
Lord I hunger for what your word gives. Incline my heart to your spiritual feed. Let your word minister to my spirit daily, as I am renewed in you. Father align my desire to your will, as you make me better from day to day. Everyday of my life shall be a continuous taste of your grace encompassing me with your love and mercy. I am all yours Lord, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE. YOU WERE FORMED IN HIS IMAGE AND YOU WERE PREDESTINED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment