Tuesday 20 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:20:2018

NUGGET: YOUR FIRST CALL
1SAMUEL 23:9-10;  And David knew that Saul secretly practised mischief against him; and he said to Abiathar the priest, Bring hither the ephod. Then said David, O LORD God of Israel, thy servant hath certainly heard that Saul seeketh to come to Keilah, to destroy the city for my sake.

David understood the principle and the power in putting God first.At every moment and day of your life,who is your first call? In your time of challenges , who do you run to ? God says call upon me ,before you complain. Call upon me before you put that call through even to that friend,let it be me(God) first. Don't go ahead and leave God out of the picture. Let God be your first call and best call, and he will take care of your all. If anyone would be of physical help let it be that God is the one using the person, never put the rest without God first.
Lord I put you first in all that I do. You Lord are my number one. I let go of everything I am used to, and I cling to what you are teaching me. Lead my way and I will follow through till the end. I refuse to murmur or complain for I know my God is my number one and he's always there for me. I am thine Lord make me yours forever. Holy Spirit teach my heart to seek you unwavering. Help me to be consistent in service and follow you through till the end,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD FIRST IS THE BEST DECISION FOR EVERY STEP TO HAVING FRUITFUL RESULT !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment