Friday 16 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:16:2018

NUGGET: THE FATHER HEARS
PSALM 120:1; In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.

Have/Are  you in that situation that it seems like everything has suddenly gone still. I am here to tell you that God hears you. The fact that you didn't receive an immediate answer doesn't mean God hasn't answered your prayers or didn't hear you speak. God is nigh unto all who call upon him in truth. Lay it all at his feet and don't lift it to yourself.
I refuse to be discouraged for I know God cares for me and he is ever present. At every time and season of my life I know God is there. I cling to your warm embrace. Lord I know your presence is still and you are with me very step of the way. I thank you Lord for my process and progress. Thank you Lord for I know that my desires are met by your mercy,amen!

TODAY TIP: GOD'S STILL PRESENCE IN THAT SITUATION DOESN'T MEAN HE HASN'T HEARD YOU CALL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment