Friday 2 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:2:2018

NUGGET: COURAGE AND STRENGTH
PSALM 31:24;Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
It is one thing to stand and take a step towards something productive and it is another thing to have the strength to finish it. The courage without strength can  lead to premature termination of purpose. According to our text it says courage is very necessary to have but hope in the lord for strength. This is because only God can give you strength. Not by your power but by his strength. What are those steps you are taking, trust God to give you the strength to finish.
Father where my heart is overwhelm I receive strength to pull through. I ask that you Lord enable me beyond weaknesses. I still my focus on you and I receive peace and joy like a river. What I couldn't achieve I take steps into new territories and I break bounds. Father I step into all that you have prepared for me. Lord you are my strength and my song forever in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU COURAGEOUSLY FOLLOW GOD'S LEAD, HE GIVES YOU STRENGTH TO STAY WINNING AND KEEP RISING.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment