Friday 23 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY: 23:2018

NUGGET: BE READY
REVELATION 19:7; Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Don't get so used to earth as a home that you forget your citizenship. Earth a temporary home you must see it as. Don't be carried away by it's vanities for it will only last for a while. Refuse to lust after it's inordinate affection for it's destructive influence and power is able to separate you from the father. You are in this world and not of this world. You have an eternal citizenship that has been paid for. Don't sell the birthright given to you by grace. Come out from the things that drown your spiritual view and heavenly mindset. It is not too late to get it right. Start now.
Lord I think upon the things of heaven. I lay my treasures there. I let go of those things that draw me away from your presence. I keep my mind fixed on you Lord. I receive grace to always be ready. Break me free from every form of distraction and set me ablaze for you. I shall not be left behind on the first flight. I believe that heaven is my home and I am just passing by the earth. I will not live a life of regret and I will be welcomed home at last in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. Matthew 6:20.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment