Tuesday 6 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:6:2018

NUGGET: CALL UPON HIM IN TRUTH
PSALM 145:18;The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

God is beyond the lip service, is your heart saying what your lips/mouth is speaking. Is the motive of your heart different from your words. God doesn't only want to hear you say it, he wants to see that your heart is sincere about it. God hates lies(lip service). He is 'True' and he wants us to come to him in spirit and truth. The truth of your heart attracts God's attention. Let your heart be lifted up in sincerity to God.
Father thank you for taking me as I am. I open up myself to you Lord not holding back at all. In sincerity of heart Lord I cry out to you. Have mercy and come nigh unto me Lord. You are my shield,my help and comfort. Deliver me from self and draw me closer to your embrace Lord, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: AT EVERY POINT IN YOUR LIFE GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOU, JUST OPEN YOUR HEART AND LET YOUR EARS BE ATTENTIVE TO HIS VOICE.

EFECOLLABS

1 comment: