Saturday 10 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:9:2018

NUGGET: MYSTERY OF GOD'S WONDERS
1SAMUEL 1:5-6;  But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the LORD had shut up her womb. And her adversary also provoked her sore, for to make her fret, because the LORD had shut up her womb.

Not all close door is of the devil, God closes door too. You have to understand the kind of process God is taking you through. It wasn't recorded that Hannah did anything wrong but it says God hath shut her womb. In the end her testimony was greater. There are roads God will close just because he has something better. Be spiritually sensitive/conscious to know when a closed door is from God. Don't always assume that it's the devil that shut this and that door. Go to God in prayers for any uncertainty you feel. He is able to close and open door. He didn't give Hannah a child but when the child came he was a seed set apart for God's use. God is speaking to someone today saying hold on I am the one doing this to place you in something better. I will burst open the door at the right time or perhaps you're knocking the wrong door, i am directing you to the tight door just wait for me.
I am created for signs and wonders. I believe that great doors are opened for me at the right time. By the mercies of God I shall not enter the wrong door. I trust in God's appointed time, for the opportunities he has prepared for me will not pass me by. I believe that every hold up on my path is for a divine and greater come back. By the grace of God I will not fail the test and I will not stop half way in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SITUATIONS ARE NOT TO MOCK YOU BUT ARE PART OF THE MAKING PROCESS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment