Sunday 11 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:11:2018

NUGGET: DEAD TO SELF
GALATIANS 2:20; I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
When you read,hear,study and meditate on this word as written in the text does it come to your consciousness what they really mean. It is you saying I have given up doing it myself,having it my way, I give all totally to God to handle. I won't let my emotions over rule my judgement, I let the strength of God take over and be glorified over every area of weakness. It is you saying I close the door of the old life and I embrace the life that Christ has offered me undeserving. How do you expect to function without your maker. What is it you've let go with your mouth but still hold on to with your heart. It is no more about what you wish to do but how his will directs you.
As you begin to declare this words say; Lord I give up all I know to learn all that you want me to. I refuse to boast of myself because you Lord are my strength. I live by faith in Christ Jesus. I am strengthened by His grace. I am dead to all that Jesus crucified on the cross and I am alive in him . I do not take pleasure in sin and self righteous. I am who I am by God's love for me. I live by the power of Christ in me ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: A LIFE WHERE CHRIST JESUS IS NOT GLORIFIED HAS LOST IT'S ESSENCE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment