Wednesday 14 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:15:2018

NUGGET: WHAT DO YOU SEE?
1SAMUEL 16:6-7;And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD'S anointed is before him.  But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
The life of faith has so much to do with what we see and perceive that is beyond the physical or not based on the physical. Are you seeing what God wants you to see in that situation, or have you decided to focus on the physical side of things. But God is saying to someone today there is more to what I want you to see. It could even look all good in the physical but is it spiritually acceptable before God. God is saying look again there is more to what I want you to see. You see the obstacles and so many wrong happenings but I see resounding victory that will break open closed doors. Confirm that thought with what God said in his word is it in alignment ? Don't just go with what it appears to be. Let God's yes be your go ahead. There is more, to what God is saying about that situation, that choice of life partner,that step you about to take. Go on your knees and seek God's face.
Father I put you first please take the lead. Father please align my thought with your word. Holyspirit help me discern the right with God and the right with man. Teach me blessed Lord to take the right step. Father please open my eyes beyond just what my physical sight can see. I receive the divine power and grace  for  revelation. Teach me your will Lord and help me abide in you forever ,amen !

TODAY'S TIP:DON'T LIMIT GOD BY JUST WHAT YOU SEE. THE FAITH LIFE SAYS LOOK BEYOND,THERE IS SOMETHING UNUSUAL AND LIMITLESS IN STORE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment