Saturday 17 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:17:2018

NUGGET: FULL REWARD
2JOHN 1:8; Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
The full reward lies in persevering till the end. Not being swayed by sweet words of wrong doctrine but holding fast to that which has been showed before time. Don't just be OK with the average with or the norm that doesn't produce result ,that doesn't glorify Christ. Stay steadfastly abiding. It doesn't matter the quantity of people who choose to see wrong as right stay focus on your one audience till you receive your full. 
By the enabling grace of God I will not fall to deceit of any kind. The spirit of God is in me to discern the wrong from the right. I am empowered by Christ Jesus to live in the fullness of his plan for me. I shall not let go of the truth I know for lies of this world. My faith is strengthened to stand firm and focus in Christ Jesus ,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: HOLD FAST TO THE FAITH !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment