Monday 5 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:5:2018

NUGGET:THE WISDOM OF GOD IS PRODUCTIVE
PSALM 136:5; To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.
A man who is wise in his own eyes is tending to the path way of destruction. The wisdom of this world is for selfish gain and the Bible refers to it as the corrupt wisdom. But the divine wisdom which is of God produces result. The Bible says seek wisdom and pursue it. It is important to have wisdom if you want to succeed but what kind of wisdom do you seek? God made the heavens by his wisdom, what has the wisdom of this world produced or done for you. Seek the wisdom that is beyond what this world can give. Wisdom is the principal thing, when you have wisdom you stand tall. Pursue after the incorruptible wisdom of God.
Father fill me with wisdom that comes from you. Give me the wisdom to daily take the right decisions and follow in your steps. I receive grace to know and understand by the revelation of the spirit. Father establish your word in my heart. I reject and refuse the spirit of confusion as regards any matter. Holy spirit equip my mind and let me not be drawn selfish lust in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : YOU ARE A CARETAKER TO ALL THAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU, GOD STILL REMAINS THE LORD OF ALL. DON'T BE CARRIED AWAY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment