Tuesday 27 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:27:2018

NUGGET: THE HARVEST BY HIS LEAD.
JOHN 4:37-38; And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

 
There are harvest that you can't get until God sends you forth. Stop looking to harvest what God hasn't or didn't give you. The bible says the Lord will lead you fourth in the way which thou shalt go. Is God the one leading you forth? Do you see Jesus in the picture ? It is only by God's leading that you get amazing results just with little effort. The harvest you desire can't be gotten outside his will. You must be in God's plan to be planted where you can harvest.
Lord please lead me forth. I refuse to struggle with you in all my life endeavors. I depend on you for maximum result. I will not go where you have not sent me and I will not harvest want you have not bid me do. Holy Spirit give me unusual technique. Father empower me by your grace to do exploit. I receive grace for patience to get what you want me to have in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: CHOOSE TO WAIT FOR WHAT GOD GIVES.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment