Friday 2 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:3:2018

NUGGET:UNASHAME TO PRAISE
PSALM 35:18;I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
Sometimes it gets difficult for some people to praise God in open spaces because they are more concerned about the opinion of others. Stop letting the devil sow seeds in your mind. Don't give your praise to the enemy. They are waiting to say it is over for you but rise and praise till even them begin to testify of God. This is the psalmist here speaking. I will praise you in the congregation. Means I will not hide so they don't mock me, or say what do I have that makes me thankful. I know the God I serve that though it tarries from mans point of view, it will surely come to pass at the appointed time.
Father I praise you in my closet and open spaces. I am not ashamed of who you are to me. I am grateful because at no time have you left me. My hearts of hearts give you praise. Who i'm I that you are mindful of me, thank you for taking my shame away. I don't see me without you because you are the fountain my life breaths from.I just want to say thank you Lord, shouting it out till every lip testifies of you in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR DESIRES SHOULDN'T DETERMINE YOUR DEVOTION TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment