Thursday 1 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:1:2018

NUGGET: BREAKING THE WALL OF I CAN'T
PHILIPPIANS 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

The reason why most times you are quick to say the words can't is because your minds focus is on self. You are quick to fault yourself with your weakness when you can be strong in Christ. Self will make you see the obstacles than the possibilities. But the God focused heart will see the possibilities. That in Christ you are able. When you don't focus on God you are limited by self standard. Your life itself will not be possible without God. From your existence to your living God owns all. The wall I can't is built by a self made  heart but the God made, centered and focused says I can because all they see is God in the picture. Let God be your strength and the mountains become surmountable.
Lord thank you for a new month. It has been you by me and in me. Thank you for your hand of mercy. Thank you for grace. I am not afraid of what confronts me for you are with me all the way. Lord it's you I see in all do and I believe your word for me will come to pass. I decree that I am beyond obstacles. I am possible because I have Christ in me. What I couldn't do Christ came so I can be more. Thank you Lord because I am stepping high in Jesus name,amen .

TODAY'S TIP: WHAT YOU COULDN'T DO IN THE WEAKNESS OF YOUR FLESH. CHRIST CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR WEAKNESS AND GAVE YOU STRENGTH TO BE MORE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment