Friday 2 February 2018

THE FEAR AND YOUR BIGGEST MIRACLE


Crossed the edge of the long road didn't get back and was long gone. Wanted a difference as I saw it come. I took many step from where I was, gathered the courage to face it all. It wasn't bad as they made it seem but I had to move beating the fears of fall. Many thought I was wrong but the deep in me kept crying out, you have stayed so long trying to figure it out. Why not take a step, change the niche and see how it turns out. Which indeed turned out to be the best choices made.
Sometimes we take the fear too serious not knowing the miracle is just over the fear. Your dreams would have been out into reality, but only if you knew how many times the fear cage pulled you back and locked you in. The fear is not the reality but the assumption you put in mind saying in may not work. Just beyond the fear lies the miracle. Choose faith to lead the course. It is now and not never to provoke that miracle by your step of faith. The fear will be long gone when it see's your faith storm in and break the odds.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment