Sunday 4 February 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:4:2018

NUGGET: THE PURPOSE IS OF GOD'S WILL
2TIMOTHY 1:9;Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.
What God has put in you and he is doing through you has been predestined before time. The way in which he has patterned each and every life isn't for you to take the glory, but that by his grace you can get things done. The calling is holy and the purpose is of God and of his will. Because to reach your maximum potential you must separate yourself from the world to align yourself to God. The purpose is of God which is made manifest in you through Christ Jesus. So in your job, business,career there should be a visible evidence of who you are and what you represent. Your life has been predestined and in all you find yourself doing know that it is for a purpose bigger than just you but that you shine the light by his grace and the glory be to the father.
Father I believe in your purpose for my life. I trust that you have it all mapped out for me. Lord help me to follow in every step as you lead me. Thank you Lord for putting me in the plan of creation, I trust you for grace to fulfill your agenda for me. I receive strength for consistency not to be lured by pleasures and things that don't matter in your plan for me. I know it is not by my power but by you alone. Take the glory over all I do, now and forever amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES YOU CAN'T SURPASS WHEN GOD IS THE ONE ON THE LEAD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment