Monday 10 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : SILENCING IGNORANCE
1PETER 2:15-1-For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.

In well doing ignorance is silenced. How best are you representing Christ. People are out to read your life. When an ambassador is not representing his country right tongues will wag. Represent your citizenship. Live by the standard of God, let the world know how deeply rooted you are in Christ by the life you live. Be a good example,let your work speak to the glory of God. There is so much evangelism your life can do and your works can preach. Don't give anyone reasons to question your Christian faith be Christlike, such doesn't make God happy. Live like where you are from(Heavenly citizenship).

PRAYER
Father help me to be a true example of the cross and an expression of you. Let my life speak good and bring glory to you. Father make me a true representative of heaven. Father let my good works by the standard of the word bring every wagging tongue to silence. Father let my life set a kingdom pace. I believe that your grace is sufficient for me to do even more and be more in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN YOU LIVE BY THE STANDARD OF THE WORD IGNORANCE IS SILENCED!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment