Saturday 8 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FREED FROM SATANIC CAGE
PSALM 102:20-To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death.

Prison signifies bondage. A place that doesn't allow you to make move towards a will or purpose.A place that frustrate your effort. A place where each time you want to move forward you are drawn back. A place where a life is controlled and manipulated by captors. So also is a spiritual cage,where a life is spiritually controlled. Alot of people are not having what they desire for their life because they have been satanically caged. Alot are living below God's standard because they have been satanicaly incapacitated. Captivity can lead a life to frustration and depression and even death. In fact a person who is in captivity is same as not living because that is not the kind of life God designed for such person but God's word is speaking deliverance.

PRAYER
Father thank you for your resurrection power. Father thank you for your power and hands of deliverance. By the power in the name of Jesus I decree that I am delivered from every satanic bondage that I was made to serve. I decree that every gate of brass is lifted. By the power of God I pursue my enemies and I overtake them. I am not in captivity of darkness, cos I am in the light. Every bound of chain over me is broken. I live in freedom, power and dominion and in the victory of the cross. This is my season and time to manifest all that God has written for my life. I am delivered from every lawful and unlawful captivity. The name of Jesus is my deliverance, in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: BY THE RESURRECTION POWER OF GOD YOU ARE DELIVERED FROM EVERY BONDAGE YOU WERE MADE TO SERVE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment