Wednesday 19 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:THE GREATNESS IN THE LITTLE
MICAH 5:2-But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

How people see you doesn't determine where God is taking you. Your littleness is preparing you for much more than you can imagine. God see's your struggle of little beginnings ,and nothingness and he is saying to you -they call you nothing, but much more shall come from you. They see you from a low point but I will make nations look up to you.  O little you,you are not so little the Lord is about to smile on you.  It doesn't matter how big  the competition or contentions is , you have been chosen and ordained for more.The set time has come and God is opening up your bud for every good thing inside of you to blossoms out.

PRAYER
Father stir the expression of greatness inside of me. By the power of God I shall not die small. Father help me to manifest beyond the limitation called small. Anything that has put me in the sorrowful state and phase of life is cancelled by the power of God. I decree that great things are flowing from me. My light shall never be dim in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE EXPRESSION OF GOD IN YOU IS THE MANIFESTATION OF SO MUCH GREATNESS INSIDE OF YOU!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment