Sunday 2 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD'S PURPOSE
PSALM 95:17-19: He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for g a servant: Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: Until the time that his word came: i the word of the LORD tried him.

Physical perspective saw the selling out of Joseph as a bad thing to do but in God's perspective, It was part of the agenda to bring him to his desired haven God sent him, they sold him. What a mysterious coincidence but it was a favour. The human perspective may speak the word about your situation but it  just what you need to reach the place God is taking you and to be in the divine plan of fulfillment. Everything will seem wrong right now but the time of manifestation of the word come you will be glad it happened and you will understand better. God's purpose is always different from human perspective. The trying of your faith can not be compared to the glory that shall be revealed in you.

PRAYER
Father open my eyes to the purpose of my process. Father let me see what you are doing for me and in me. Father go ahead of me to where you have sent me and be with me through and through. Father may human perspective not make me miss your will for me, may it not be my limitations. Give me eyes that see beyond now in Jesus name Amen.

THE TRYING SEASON MAY NOT LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU PRAYED FOR BUT IT IS TAKING YOU TO WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO BE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment