Sunday 23 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DEFYING THE ODDS
LUKE 19:2-5:And, behold, there was a man named Zacchæus, which was the a chief among the publicans, and he was rich. And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way .  And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchæus, make  haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

Do what no one is doing. Everybody was trying to press through  to get to Jesus but Zacheus climbed the tree, that act alone singled him out. Its OK not to go with the crowd. It's to do your own differently so far it's not against  God's will. Let faith lead your step. There are abnormality of actions that are seen as Faith in God's sight and can move him to do a new in your life. Going against all odds and reaching God in Faith is uncommon. God wants to abide with you today, only if you can reach for him in faith.

PRAYER
In the name of Jesus today I break the barriers of differences and limitation. I refuse to Imitate I stand out for greater. By the power of God I am released into my divine place. Fear shall not replace faith in my life. I take bold steps to achieve what is tagged impossible. Today I take steps of Faith to do differently and receive manifestation of uncommon result in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: DIFFERENT ACTION PRODUCE DIFFERENT RESULT. CHOOSE FAITH OVER FEAR!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment