Saturday 29 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING?
PSALM 50:23- Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
The type of conversation that flows from your mouth can either attracts God's wrath or mercies. Either in the secret or open be conscious that God is watching and weighs all in the balance. Take out of your mouth any words of condemnation,malicious and hypocrisy . Let people hear you speak and see God revealed in their heart. Avoid all kind of character defamation no matter how hurt you are. Let your life be a attraction of mercy and not wrath.

PRAYER
Father keep the door of my lips from sinful conversation. Father may I not be involved in any conversation that will attract God's wrath. I declare that I am a vessel sanctified unto good words. My words are seasoned with grace and I attract God's mercies. I do not speak to condemnation of self destruction or that of others. I speak words that carry power and life in Christ Jesus in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment