Wednesday 5 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: NULLIFYING  NEGATIVE DECREE
LAMENTATIONS 3:37-Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
No word can stand when God hasn't approve of it. Don't be quick to accept insult and name tags. If they didn't create you their words against don't count(null and void). Only God has the first,best and last words over your life. The standards of God are what you should live by. The word of God should be your guide. The promises of God to you are yea and Amen. Only accept the good things spoken concerning you, into your spirit. Don't settle with it if its not what God is saying concerning you. Always bear in mind that God is thinking good thoughts about you and his words over you are great things.

PRAYER
Every evil word spoken against my life is cancelled by the blood of Jesus. Negative decrees become null and void. Every voice trying to confuse my mind and divert my destiny by the power of God they are silenced. I have a sound mind in the name of Jesus.I am identified with Christ therefore I reject negative identities. I hear good news, I see good things and I attract favour. My life is a great testimony in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: INTIMIDATION IS THE DEVIL'S TRICK TO KILL DREAMS AND BLUR VISIONS, DON'T GIVE IN. STAND ON THE PROMISES OF GOD AND BE BOLD AS A LION!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment