Wednesday 12 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIFT YOU HANDS AND HEART
LAMENTATIONS 3:41-Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.
The lifting of hands signifies surrender but you have not truly surrendered  if your heart is far from God. Don't just lift up your hand, lift up your heart. Don't lift up your hands and your heart is saying another thing. The indwelling of God's presence is what reflects outwardly. God must dwell in your heart for you to trully experience him. The heart is the true revealer of the intent of every action. Don't let your heart be accupied by the wrong things, surrender your heart as much as your hands. There are new realms that will unveil when the reflection of your lifted hands is a from a truly surrendered heart.

PRAYER
Father let my heart be circumcised by you. Father sanctify my heart and purify my thoughts. Let the my heart be aligned to your will. Father I surrender my heart to you, let my life be a total reflection of your grace and power at work in me. Father open the eyes of my heart to the revelation of the cross in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE INTENTION BEHIND THE ACTION DETERMINES THE ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR SACRIFICE TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment