Wednesday 26 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ATTRACTION OF DISOBEDIENCE
JONAH 1:3-4-But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD. But the Lord sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.

There are consequences for disobedience, every path God sends you through is a road that definitely leads to destiny fulfilment. When you obey you get the blessing but in disobedience is consequence. What God desires of you, may not be where you want to be nor what you want to do. It may not tally with your decision but trust God more. Disobedience is born out of disbelief. When you disobey means you don't believe in God. Do you trust God enough to let go of your plans for his plan and agenda. Hold on to it, believe and do, and the reward shall be yours for good.

PRAYER
Father separate me from anything that takes me from your presence. Father open my eyes to any negative thing I have attracted into my life as a result of disobedience and help me make a new turn. Father open my eyes to realise what your presence can do in me and for me and it is all I need. I receive courage and grace to fulfill destiny and carry out divine assignment in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :STOP RUNNING OUT OF GOD'S PRESENCE WHEN YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING INTO HIS ARMS. HIS PRESNCE IS YOUR REST PLACE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment