Monday 3 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GRACE IS THE DIFFERENCE
2 Corinthians 12:9 : And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength  is made perfect in weakness.

You are not powerless, you are empowered by grace. You can do so much more than you have limited yourself to. Ask for the grace of God. Your strength will drain you but Gods grace will empower you. Grace is a ticket that helps you live above hard labour. Don't just be comfortable with OK, when what God has for you is uncountable blessings. Everything you need you can have through Christ, go with this mindset and you will never lack.

PRAYER :
Father let your grace bring me past obstacles and the condemnation of men. Father elevate my head that my foot step slip not. Father let your grace cause me to stand out. Father let your grace keep me standing tall. Father by your grace turn my flaws to favour in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR WEAKNESS REMINDS YOU THAT YOU NEED GOD, AND THAT HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment