Thursday 27 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE NEW AGE AND GODLY LIFESTYLE
PSALM 45:7:Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Your desire or love becomes your attraction. When you love righteousness you become what it entails,but the desire to get validation from others has become the order of the day. Alot look at the godly lifestyle as old fashioned but in the realities of heaven, you have been distinguished above all. Stop trying to fit in where you don't belong ,you are not of this world so you have to begin to live like where you belong. Stop letting intimidation dim your light and put you under the shadow of others. Based on kingdom principles and being an anointed of God you are to live above all. The upbraid of your life is determined by what or who you have given yourself to. Don't relent in good doing, your labour of love in righteousness will pay. You may look foolish to many but you are exactly what,where,and who God wants you be when you live to please him.

PRAYER:
Father help me to live the life you have called me into. Father kill the spirit that makes me look back and down. Father uphold me with a right spirit. Father help me to live above intimidation and limitations. I receive grace to be a light indimable in this generation. Father let my voice be heard and let my light be seen. Father may my life daily bring glory to your name in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD CREATED US TO SHINE, DON'T LIVE UNDER THE SHADOW OF ANOTHER. LIVE DISTINCTIVELY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment