Friday 14 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE ETERNAL GAZE
LAMENTATIONS 3:51- Mine eye affecteth mine heart because of all the daughters of my city.
What you see can affect your heart, but until your heart is strengthened with the word your heart may become weary by the things you see. That is why where your gaze lies is important. Self discipline is good but beyond that you need to be grounded in the word so you can set your eyes on things above and your heart can have a good focus. There are alot of things in the world that can weary  your heart but when you barricade your heart with the word, even when yours eye see's negative things, your heart is not susceptible to sin. Some times it is what your heart is thinking that your eyes finds focus on. That's why the Bible says set your heart on things above. Only the strength and grace of God can help you scale through and overcome. It is not just about what you see but the translation in your heart matters too.

PRAYER:
Father let my eyes focus on the thing that is good. Father my eyes shall not set my heart to sin. Father help me to daily dwell in your presence. Father open the portal of my spirit and let every lies of the devil be shut up forever. Father let your word in my heart translate every thought into revelational ideas. Father help me to overcome distractions in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: TO MAINTAIN THE RIGHT FOCUS YOU MUST FIX YOUR GAZE ON JESUS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment