Sunday 9 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SERVE THE LORD WITH JOY
PSALM 100:2- Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
It is a great thing to serve the Lord. When you serve the Lord with gladness ,that is when you can launch into the depth of God. There is more in the well of salvation, but your access is with Joy. The road becomes bright in the realm of joy. The evidence of God's presence is joy. The Joy of the Lord is your strength. In the joy of serving God you can fulfill his desires for you. You service should come from a heart of joy and gratitude without holding back.

PRAYER
Father let my voice always rise in praise to you. Take away anything that will take my joy away or take me away from serving you. Father give me joy for mourning. Father remove every altar and personality silencing my voice of praise. Father let all I do speak your praise. Lord you are my passion and pursuit, and the center of all I do in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOUR PURPOSE AND PASSION IS GOD CENTERED THE PATH BECOMES CLEARER !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment