Thursday 20 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: A BEAUTIFUL BLEND
PSALM 147:3-He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

When every time you look at yourself all you see is how broken you are then you should look again. The broken doesn't mean your life is over,even the broken pieces has been ordained before time to be part of your journey. Don't beat yourself too much, allow God to heal you, allow him to mend. He formed you from nothing, there is always something beautiful he makes out of everything. Don't hold back, healing is coming to you today, everything that was lost is being restored. Everything is working in your favour. Refuse to give up on yourself, refuse to give up on life, most of all don't give up on God because he has not given up on you and will never give up on you. A broken piece can still become a beautiful blend.

PRAYER:
Father work in me and do your will in me. Be my strength where I feel like giving up. Uphold me where my strength is failing. I believe that I am destined for greater. By the blood of Jesus I enter into divine restoration and accomplishment. I am not letting myself stay weighed down by anything, I am mounting up to new seasons and greater height in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU ENTER INTO A PLACE OF REST WHEN YOU LET GOD TAKE OVER!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment