Thursday 6 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE POWER OF DOMINION
MICAH 5:7-8:And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth  for the sons of men. And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

You are an army in the midst of many. A soldier of Christ. A solution to nations and dominion over the enemy. Anything contrary the devil is saying doesn't matter. Do not let your faith shake. You might be a few, so little that you even counted out but the God in you has empowered you today too dominion. You are a demon chaser, treading down obstacles and taking over territories. Not limited nor intimidated, but triumphing over all in Christ. It may seem like the situation is getting at you but be sure with God you are overcoming all. Be so confident in God that you aren't discomfitted by anything.

PRAYER:
In the name of Jesus I work in confidence, power and authority. I am rooted in the rock and established in faith. I have dominion in all sphere by the power of Christ Jesus. I leap over walls and gate of brass are shattered before me. I am positioned for greatness and established as a divine army in righteousness. All my foes shall tremble before me for God is within me in Jesus name Amen!

TODAY'S TIP : THE INDEPENDENCY OF A MAN IS TOTAL DEPENDENCE ON GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment