Thursday 20 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : ATTITUDE OF FAITH
Nahum 1:7- The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Your kind/level of Faith in God creates a distinguish recognition of you in God's sight. Never think God doesn't know, He is aware, he knows everything. Your rare faith in God can birth uncommon miracles until you understand the power of Faith in God and it's ability to attract miracle, you may rarely have the ability to conquer. A wavering heart can't receive from God. God recognises your trust in him, and you shall never be put to shame. Access and call forth those things that are your through the right attitude of Faith.

PRAYER
Father may I be among those whose faith will never grow cold. Father give me the grace to stand in faith over the test of time. By the mercies of God I operate in the right attitude of faith towards my desire and request and desires. I shall not be overwhelmed by any situation, I step out and I step higher in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: BELIEVE GOD BEYOND WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES SAYS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment