Sunday 16 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET


NUGGET : LIGHT OF SOLUTION
Daniel 1:17,As for these four children, aa God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning a and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.
Children of God are light of solution.And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired ag of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.

Daniel in his time was evidently one. No problem should ever drive you to hiding your light. Your light should be seen and not be under the bushel. You are not in competition with the world, you don't lead by trend but heavenly standards. You can only operate in the realm and to the level you have come to knowing of God, because God is the strength of confidence for the manifestation of purpose. Let people seek for ideas and solutions and think of you. You have God in you and that makes all things possible to you,in you and through you.  The Bible says we can do all things through Christ. Means solutions are possible through you, and in you nations will rise because you have Christ in you. Christ in you the hope of Glory. The light you shine is the impact you make.

PRAYER
Father help me to shine my light in a dark world. Father give me deeper revelation that would cause world changing solution. Father give me supernatural grace and courage to impact my generation. The eyes of my understanding are open to the knowledge of God. By the power of God I am valiant and I do exploits and I'm a solution giver in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU MANIFEST WHAT YOU CARRY !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment