Sunday 23 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: UMBRELLA OF UNITY
MALACHI 2:10-Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
See everyone as your brother/sister and you would not have to think evil about them. We are created by the undivided God, so why the disunity. Even the trinity are in unity, then why the rage among his creations most importantly in the body of Christ . God is calling us to an examination of self and an umbrella of love. Stop the competition that has caused you to hurt one another, and see God as the Father of all and know we are all under his umbrella of love, leave no one out, either by discrimination or hate. There is so much we can do in love when our heart is centered on God our father in unity. When you deal treacherously, that means you are ignorant of who your father is.

PRAYER
Father in the name of Jesus I reject the Spirit of disunity and unforgivenes. I terminate every spirit of strive and envy over me, my family and loved ones. Everywhere i step my foot on I promote love and exhibit peace. I know who my father is and therefore I do what he bids me do. I am a child of light, I do not attract darkness, in all I do my light beams bright in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: STRIVE DON'T PROSPER ONLY LOVE DOES !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment