Tuesday 4 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE POWER OF GOD'S PRESENCE
EXODUS 33:14-17: And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me , carry us not up hence. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth. And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

When the presence of the Lord is with you, you are distinguished from the crowd. Fortify yourself of the, I can do it by myself mindset. Moses understood the power of God's presence. How much God's presence can make a difference and he said don't let me go where your presence will not go with me. It is the presence of God that preserves you and present you before great people. Don't be in haste. Stay with God till you are convinced of his presence with you. Let his presence guide you. Allow your life  to be embraced by God's presence.

PRAYER:
Father let your presence always be with me. Father give me a deeper revelation of your presence .Father envelope me with your presence. Father don't let me go where your presence will not go. I receive grace to stay in God's presence. Anything driving me away from your presence Father separate me from from it. Father let the aura of your presence envelope me. Lord be thou my strong habitation where unto I may continually resort in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WITHOUT GOD'S PRESENCE IN A LIFE SUCH PERSON BECOMES A PREY. DONT GO WITHOUT GOD'S PRESENCE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment