Saturday 22 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE BLESSING OF GOD'S GOODNESS
PSALM 34:10- The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing .

Good things are not just restricted to material things but they are peace of mind, Joy in the Holy Ghost, grace and all in God. The fact that you don't have the physical luxury your friends are flaunting at a particular time doesn't mean you don't have good things. Some are rich with big health problems, some lack joy yet they have what the world calls the neccesities of life but that isn't enough to say they have good things because every good and perfect gift comes from God. God is saying to you I am releasing my goodness in season, not on your timing or on the timing of men but at the the appointed time. Keep pressing, keep seeking you shall be enriched with all good things. You say you have nothing but still you are the envy of many, that's the glory of God that money can not buy. Stay with God, he is releasing all in full.

PRAYER
In the name of Jesus I recieve the fullness of God in all ramification. I enjoy grace that give me access into the well of divine goodness and heritage. I am not stranded, I have all in abundance in Christ Jesus. The well of salvation and unending blessing is opened to me. God has blessed me with all things good in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: JESUS IS THE WELL THAT WON'T RUN DRY. YOU CAN'T RUN OUT OF GOOD THINGS WHEN YOU ARE ROOTED IN HIM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment