Tuesday 11 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SEARCH YOUR WAYS
LAMENTATIONS 3:40- Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord .

Search your ways God is calling, it's not too late to come back now. Don't be carried away with so much activities of this world and even in the church, they aren't a guarantee of your walk with God. Search your ways, people may not know your secret, they define you by what they see you do in the open and so they call you good. Are you really like that in your secret place. To you It's okay to live deceiving people but know that you are accountable for the life you choose and live. It is not too late to turn to the father he's ready to receive you.

PRAYER
Father purge me from the inside out. Father let my life be a testimony of your grace. Father let my life not become a distraction and may I not be distracted. Father realign my way in a fruitful path and let your perfect will speak for me. Father search me and remove all the wicked way in me lead me in the way everlasting in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: SELF EXAMINATION IS A GOOD WAY TO REALIGN YOUR FOCUS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment