Tuesday 18 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: IMPACT AND DESTINY CONNECTOR
Jonah 1:5,14- Then the mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the wares that were in the ship into the sea, to lighten it of them. But Jonah was gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast asleep.Wherefore they cried unto the Lord , and said, We beseech thee, O Lord , we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, O Lord , hast done as it pleased thee.

Your destiny has many others attached to it, any wrong step can jeopardize not only your destiny but also the destinies of others. Jonah caused a ship to carpsize  because he choose  his will above God's. So many are suffering and causing others to suffer because of their wrong action or inaction. Take every step on God's approval, other destinies are also depending on you. You are a vesel, the will is beyond you,let God! .Don't take steps that you may not be able to recover from its consequences. Going with God's presence and at his command should be a priority in your life.

PRAYER
In the name of Jesus I shall not fail in destiny. I shall not dissapoint destinies attached to me. I receive grace and capacity to be a shoulder that will carry others high. Father give me deeper understanding, grace and courage for every assignment. The purpose of God for my life shall not frustrated by me or any other. In the name of Jesus I am overflowing in God's mercies. I shall contact and impact those God has assigned to my life. I pray that my destiny helpers shall not become my downfall, anything trying to manifest outside God's agenda for me is cancelled in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: FOR SO LONG YOU'VE DONE IT YOUR WAY WITH NO RESULT. IT'S TIME TO LET GOD HAVE HIS WAY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment