Wednesday 16 June 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FOCUSED ON GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 37:1-3 KJV-  Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.  For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.


PRAYER: FATHER HELP ME TO STAY FOCUS. I REFUSE TO BE DISTRACTED IN MY PURPOSE. I STAY FOCUS ON THE CAUSE AND WHAT IS AHEAD. I FOCUS ON THAT WHICH IS GOOD.  I ALIGN WITH THAT WHICH PLEASES GOD. I DO AS MY FATHER PLEASES. I TRUST IN THE LORD AND DO GOOD. I OVERCOME  EVIL WITH GOOD. I HAVE BOLDNESS AND FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS. I AM NOT MOVED. GOD IS MY STRENGTH AND GUIDES ME IN ALL MY WAYS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Don’t be afraid of the wicked. Overcome it with your good. Be so focused on doing and pleasing God that evil fades away before your eyes. It is only truth and good that prevails. If you follow after vanity and world’s pleasure you will easily fade off. But if you pursue after God in sincerity. You will have full satisfaction. Don’t be fooled by the enticement of the world. Follow eternity and everything will align.

TODAY’S TIP- WHEN YOU ARE FOCUSED ON GOD , ANYTHING NOT OF HIM FADES AWAY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment