Monday 7 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that this week battles are fought and won in my favour 
The Lord stand up for my help and He reveal himself to me 
The tomb is empty and could not hold Jesus , therefore nothing shall hold me down 
I am destined to succeed, not fail 

I walk in the confidence of who I am Christ this week 
I live in the reality of God’s  word
I see the manifestation of everything good
Everything in my foundation is yielding to divine ordinance 
The goodness of Jesus is all  I see

Fountains of good things will not cease from flowing in my life 
Rivers will not cease to flow in desert places for me 
Goodness and mercy will keep chasing after me 
What God has given me freely can not be scarce in my life 
This week I have the best of God and joy overflow
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment