Tuesday 29 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I have been blessed with the blessings of heaven 
I have  been washed with the blood of the new covenant 
I rise through seasons and soar above obstacles 
Grace and peace are the impact of my life 

Every morning I shine brighter in God’s glory 
The Lord has rewarded me with joy without sorrow ,laughter without sadness and love without fear 
I move from enduring weeping to eternal joy 
I am singing new song of praise and dancing with a new sound of joy 

The mightiness of God is revealed in my life from day to day 
I am entering the season of manifestation of prophetic blessings 
I am revealed through Christ Jesus 
I carry the identity  in righteousness 
I come out stronger and better 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment